We Collect the Follow Information
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or e-mail address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our Web site, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 4 of this policy.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- The information collected on this site is not secured nor do we make promise or guaranty of security. The reason we do not secure information collected on this site is because the information collected here is not sensitive nor mandatory for regular use of the site.
- 3rd Party Scripts, Application and Affiliated Vendors: Information collected by 3rd party scripts, applications and affiliated vendors is secured by the standards established by each of the aforementioned parties. We make a good-faith effort to only associate with other sites and use products that are reputable and will keep your data secure. Nonetheless, we disclaim any responsibility for the privacy practices of those services.
Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to subscribe to our RSS feeds or email lists. By subscribing, you are opting in to a stream of updates and/or promotional messages from this site.